A simple water leak can cause significant damage to your floors, walls, and valuables. For this reason, leak detection is of paramount importance. Because, even the tiniest leak can cause a series of unfortunate events. As a result, it will cost you a good chunk of money for restoration services. Once you detect a leak in your basement pipe or other cause for flooding, Restoration Rooter Experts are the right professionals to call in. Our experts have the skills and are equipped with the tools necessary to pinpoint and diagnose basement leaks, water line repair and minimize damage and waste.
Water leak detection is one of our specialty. If you`ve suspected a leak without any evidence, our professionals will locate the source of the leak and get it repaired as soon as possible. Detecting and repairing any and all leaks in your home’s plumbing will not only save you money in the long run, it can also prevent costly repairs due to water damage. Let the experts at Restoration Rooter Lawrenceville GA detect the issue and get everything running back to normal. Call us today @(770) 558-3059 or schedule an online appointment.
Places where leak detection performed include:
- Showers and tubs
- Water-supply lines and connections under the kitchen sink
- The laundry room–washing machines are notorious for leaking after they wear out
- Water supply line
- Whole house humidifiers
- Inside the kitchen sink cabinet under the trap beneath the sink
- The hot- and cold-water hoses connected to your washing machine
Common signs of a hidden water leaks include:
- Substantial mildew growth throughout your home
- Damp, soggy spots on the floor, carpet, or in the yard
- Unexplained increases in your home or business’s water bill
- Peeling, blistered, or bubbled wallpaper
- Patches of discoloration on the ceilings or walls
- Musty odors throughout your home
What may seem like a simple water leak, can rapidly become a huge problem with extremely costly consequences. Water leaks are quite often the root cause of more serious structural problems and health risks associated with living in a damp property. Therefore, if you’ve noticed any of the above signs or other indicators of a leak, contact our team now @(770) 558-3059 all around Lawrenceville GA. We are available all around the clock and rely on the most advanced tools and technologies to accurately locate leaks and fix it right away.